If you are certain that you want to work for us, have found an advertisement corresponding to your professional interests in the Vacancies and also fulfil all requirements we expect from the candidates, the first step you have to make is completing the application form, which can be found under the job offer in which you are interested. Your selection process will look as follows:
1. Evaluation of job application by our Recruitment
Team Each application we receive is screened by our recruitment team and experienced professionals from the service line to which the candidate is applying.
2. Testing phase
Depending on vacancy candidates pass written test. 3. Interview phase
Depending on vacancy, for all positions we conduct two or three interviews. The first interview is usually organized by our recruitment team, who discusses the application with the candidate, verifies the information, and fills in any missing data. The successful candidates from the first round are invited to following interviews with related department directors, senior managers and partners from the appropriate service line.
We will make an offer to all those we think are best suited to fill a vacant position and pursue a career with Baker Tilly Azerbaijan.
Business Advisory Paid Internship Position in Baker Tilly Azerbaijan Vacancy Description
Paid-Internship Period: 3-6 months (depending on circumstances) + potential for future recruitment
Minimum Requirement: 20 hours per week
The individual applying for this position:
- Should have a bachelor's degree or be in his/her 4th Academic year in business administration, finance, accounting, economics or any other related field, (students during its MBA program are also eligible),
· Possess business knowledge, finance and a sense of marketing and sales strategies,
· Should has experience in conducting basic market research and reading financial statements,
· Should be well versed with the modern computer software and programs and must possess an expertise in the presentation of plans and projects (Experience in working with Excel, Power Point and Word is must),
· Should be adaptable to the changing situations, multitasking and possess the constant desire towards self-development,
· Should has strong negotiating and communication skills: be able to communicate with the clients and in a team in an efficient manner by demonstrating proficient oral, written, communication and presentation skills,
· Should be hardworking and responsible with the creative approach, positive attitude and passion towards the job,
· Should possess problem solving ,time management skills and be a productive team member,
· High importance for the individual to exhibit effective logical thinking and analytical capabilities,
· Languages (proficiency is must): Azerbaijani, English.
- Conducting market researches (trends, statistics) and presenting the findings
- Analyzing financial statements, learning financial modelling techniques and business strategy construction
- Participation in brainstorming
- Assist the project senior in charge on projects as business plans, feasibility studies, strategic roadmap development, internal control assessment, market research, financial modeling of business/asset valuations, due diligence engagements etc.
Knowledge of Tax Code and accounting principles
University degree in Accounting or Finance
Work experience: minimum 1 year accounting or relevant
Language: English, Russian, Azerbaijani.
Edit and proofread a high volume of complex business materials (i.e. financial documents and other reports, letter and presentations etc.) while ensuring the accuracy, consistency, and adherence to Company standards and deadlines;
Handle highly confidential material in a manner consistent with Company policies and procedures;
Excellent command of Azerbaijani language;
Good command of English language;
Proficiency in business-related software (Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel);
Ability to ensure effective project deadlines.