If you are certain that you want to work for us, have found an advertisement corresponding to your professional interests in the Vacancies and also fulfil all requirements we expect from the candidates, the first step you have to make is completing the application form, which can be found under the job offer in which you are interested. Your selection process will look as follows:
1. Evaluation of job application by our Recruitment
Team Each application we receive is screened by our recruitment team and experienced professionals from the service line to which the candidate is applying.
2. Testing phase
Depending on vacancy candidates pass written test. 3. Interview phase
Depending on vacancy, for all positions we conduct two or three interviews. The first interview is usually organized by our recruitment team, who discusses the application with the candidate, verifies the information, and fills in any missing data. The successful candidates from the first round are invited to following interviews with related department directors, senior managers and partners from the appropriate service line.
We will make an offer to all those we think are best suited to fill a vacant position and pursue a career with Baker Tilly Azerbaijan.
Vacancy for Senior Tax Consultant position
• Knowledge of Tax Code and accounting;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting;
• Knowledge of 1C:8 accounting software;
• Good analytical skills;
• High level of motivation;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Knowledge of Azeri, English and Russian languages;
• Proficiency in using office applications: (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, Microsoft Outlook)
- To comprise providing clients with tax compliance services, from bookkeeping (including, but not limited to, day-to-day posting of accounting entries, preparation of invoices, payment documents, payroll keeping and calculation of taxes and mandatory state social insurance contributions) to tax and other filings;
- To perform operations on various fields of accounting (such as conducting of accounting of fixed assets, commodity valuables, production costs, results of economic and financial activities).
- To participate in the development and implementation of measures aimed at fulfillment of financial discipline and in efficient use of resources.
- To carry out receipt and control of previous documents in accordance with account areas and to prepare accounting process;
How to apply:
All the interested candidates may follow the link below for step by step process to fill online application form. https://www.bakertilly.az/en/Home/online_application
Follow the link for detailed information on position. https://www.bakertilly.az/en/Home/vacancies
Deadline for submission of applications is August 31, 2020.