If you are certain that you want to work for us, have found an advertisement corresponding to your professional interests in the Vacancies and also fulfil all requirements we expect from the candidates, the first step you have to make is completing the application form, which can be found under the job offer in which you are interested. Your selection process will look as follows:
1. Evaluation of job application by our Recruitment
Team Each application we receive is screened by our recruitment team and experienced professionals from the service line to which the candidate is applying.
2. Testing phase
Depending on vacancy candidates pass written test. 3. Interview phase
Depending on vacancy, for all positions we conduct two or three interviews. The first interview is usually organized by our recruitment team, who discusses the application with the candidate, verifies the information, and fills in any missing data. The successful candidates from the first round are invited to following interviews with related department directors, senior managers and partners from the appropriate service line.
We will make an offer to all those we think are best suited to fill a vacant position and pursue a career with Baker Tilly Azerbaijan.
Baker Tilly Azerbaijan operating since April 2007 with more than 140 employees is a member of Baker Tilly International, which is a network of high quality, independent accountancy and business advisory. We are among the top 10 largest networks in the world by global combined fee income of $4.043 and represented in 148 countries by 37,000 staff worldwide.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
We are looking for Payroll Accountant to join our team.
Reporting to: Tax and Legal Director
What we offer:
• The great experience in the international audit consulting company
• Professional work environment and career path
• Amazing team building events
• Annual promotions
• Perk and benefits
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Calculation of companies' salaries (salary, vacation, sick leave, etc.);
• Preparation and submission of tax and statistical reports (Single Wage Declaration, Statistical reports);
• Resolving complex labor issues directly related to salary compensation calculations;
• Addressing inquiries of clients related to payroll calculations
• Preparation of advance reports on business trips
Experience, Competencies, and Skills Required
• University degree;
• High level of knowledge of labor and tax legislation;
• Minimum 2 years work experience in Payroll Accountant
• Knowledge of 1C accounting program (8);
• Good mathematical and analytical skills;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Knowledge of Azeri and Russian languages, English is preferable
• Proficiency in using office applications: (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, Microsoft Outlook)